Rules And Regulations
The following enclosures should compulsorily be attached with registration form-
- Transfer Certificate from the school attended previously.
- Photostat copy of the Progress Report of previous class.
Photostat copy of the aadhar card of both parent & student (birth certificate of student if aadhar card not available).
- The fee will be collected by the 15th of every due month and if this day falls on a holiday, the next working day will be the last day.
- If the fee is not deposited till the 15th of a month, late fee will be charged for each day, the student’s name will be struck off from the register if the fee is not deposited till the end of month.
- Fees once deposited will not be refunded. If a student seeks to leave school, a notice of withdrawal, at least a month in advance will have to be submitted, failing which he or she will be required to deposit one month’s tuition and other relevant fees.
- A student seeking admission during mid-session will have to pay all the general fees for the full year.