Central Academy Senior Secondary School, Taramandal Gorakhpur is one of the core school among the various schools in city under the control and support of the Central Academy Society, having commenced its operations effectively in 1994, has certainly come of an age, with a strength of 2000 students (approx) and more than 110 dedicated faculty members now, from classes Nursery to 12th. It has been imparting holistic education to its lively students under the guidance of dynamic principal, since its inception, who have acted as the true mentors.
The school was established with an aim to produce promoters of social transformation endowed with the spirit of service to mankind through moral and academic excellence.
Some of the promising feature of excellent academic delivery system here, are;
- An Ideal teacher student ratio to ensure equality education with personal care and attention to each child, spacious and comfortable classes,
- Scientifically designed chemistry, physics and Bio-Labs,
- Well equipped music and dance halls, library, social science lab, maths lab, drawing and craft lab, multimedia lab, ASL lab, activity clubs enhance the latent potential of children.
- Regular career counseling and personality development workshop conducted by national repute endow them with a competitive edge.
- To reinforce the classrooms teaching through audio-visual, there is a 300 seater scientifically equipped auditorium.
Academic matched with sports keep a child healthy and strong. There is a lush-green playground fit for all outdoor games, an exclusive basketball court, a big Recreation hall for facilitating indoor games like carom, chess, table-tennis etc. Yoga classes to enrich mind-body balance and above all very energetic and devoted physical education trainers.